Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety Update
The health, wellbeing, and safety of our patients and our people is our number one priority.
Following advice from Public Health England and the Royal College of Ophthalmologists, we are pleased to announce that we have re-opened selected LaserVision clinics throughout the UK.
We are committed to providing high-quality care to our patients and have taken extra measures to improve the safety of our patients as well as our staff in response to COVID-19.
Our enhanced health and safety measures:
- Prior to visiting our clinics we will send you a letter and ask you to notify us if youâ€™re experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 so that we can reschedule your consultation at a suitable time
- When you first visitÂ us, a hospital member will takeÂ your temperatureÂ andÂ ask youÂ to decontaminate your hands
- We will kindly ask you to wear a surgical mask or covering for your consultation at all times
- We have rearranged our waiting areas so that chairs are spaced 2 metres apart to ensure we maintain social distancing
- We have limited the number of people in the clinic and consulting room at any one time by spacing out appointments
- We ask you to attend our hospitals on your own unless you need someone to assist you
- Please arrive on time to avoid overlap between consultations
- Our clinic staff will be wearing the necessary protection at all times such as masks and gloves
- Hand washing facilities and gel sanitisers will be available at our clinics
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time and send our best wishes to you and your families.
Stay safe and keep healthy.
Mike, Rakesh, Arun, Matt, Dalia, Harminder and Roger