Trust the experts.
LaserVision was established and is owned by UK based Consultant Eye Surgeons who understand what is truly important; our vision is to offer unrivalled, uncompromised and personalised treatment.
Our success is clear to see, having been built on a passion for patient care, attention to detail and being at the forefront of corneal and refractive surgery, LaserVision is proud to be recognised as delivering excellence in medical and surgical eye care.
Our specialist, independent NHS Consultant Eye Surgeons are trained to the highest standards in corneal and refractive surgery. Performing the most advanced vision correction procedures in state of the art facilities around the United Kingdom, we achieve the best outcomes for our patients.
How are we different?
We stand out against high street competition by providing unrivalled hospital based treatment, expert consultants and industry leading technology and equipment.
We are different for several reasons:
- We focus on you. LaserVision tailor each consult, treatment, procedure and aftercare plan specifically to your needs and requirements so you can rest assured you are getting the best treatment for you.
- Expertise. All our surgeons are Fellows of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists and are members of both the European and American society of refractive surgeons. LaserVision surgeons also lead the corneal service in their trusts and boast specialist fellowship training in cornea and refractive surgery.
- Hospital Based Care. All your consultations and treatments are performed under the safety and governance of leading NHS or Nuffield Hospitals.
- State of the Art Technology. Our industry leading equipment has been personally selected for the best results.
- Experience. As specialists in complex corneal and intra-ocular surgery, the surgeons at LaserVision offer many procedures beyond laser eye surgery, including lens surgery, implantable contact lenses, corneal segments and corneal grafts.
- Continuity of Care. From the first consult, through surgery and on to the last visit, you can be sure that you will always see the Consultant and be personally cared for by our dedicated nursing team.
- Treating Eye Surgeons. LaserVision is regularly chosen by doctors and eye surgeons as their centre of choice for vision correction. Mike Tappin, one of our consultant eye surgeons, has had laser surgery performed with great results. See video
- Patient Recommendations. Don’t just take our word for it; take a look at our patient reviews and recommendations of LaserVision on our Testimonial page here.
The Complete Range of Vision Correction Treatments
By using their expertise in corneal surgery, the surgeons at LaserVision are also able to offer complex treatments for higher order aberrations due to other conditions such as keratoconus.
We only use the best.
LaserVision offers state of the art technology with industry recognised lasers that are at the forefront of the field. All treatments include “wavefront” as standard, thus offering you a treatment that is as individual as your eyes. Femtosecond technology is used to perform ‘blade-free’ surgery and the latest 5th generation Intralase is used as it is the recognised gold standard in this sector.
Whilst laser eye surgery is the best procedure for many people, those with extremes of near and far sightedness may find that Implantable Contact Lenses (ICL) or Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE) are more suitable options.
Vision matters. At LaserVision, our focus is you.